RECORDED Floral Still Life workshops
Workshop description and agenda:
- This one day workshop recording includes 2.5 - 3 hours of Ekaterina's flower still life demonstration and instructions.
- Learn at your own pace!!! You will get workshop video access for 12 months.
- Each student will received Ekaterina's personal feedback on their painting (by email) after completing the workshop. You will be given instructions on how to submit your painting for feedback after purchasing the workshop.
- Paint along approach is recommended although you might choose to watch the workshop and paint at your own speed.
- Ekaterina will cover the basics of her signature loose floral watercolor, the materials she's using and her main painting techniques.
- Ekaterina will share tips on creating vibrant and enchanting transparent watercolor flower arrangements and still life.
- After purchasing the workshop you will receive video viewing instructions, supply list, reference images and any additional workshop materials by email.
- The recordings are raw, unedited online Zoom workshops previously conducted live.
- 12 months access to view the recordings online with unlimited access.
- Personal feedback from Ekaterina on your own painting completed after watching the workshop.
WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP "MIXED FLOWERS BOUQUET"
WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP "PINK ROSES BOUQUET"
WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP "WHITE PEONIES BOUQUET"
WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP "PINK LOTUS"
WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP "COLORFUL IRIS"
WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP "MIXED ROSES BOUQUET"
WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP "PINK AND WHITE FLOWERS BOUQUET"
WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP "STUNNING CHERRY BLOSSOMS"
Ekaterina Sava is an Internationally recognized artist and an architect based in Rome, Italy.
Her works were marked and awarded in dozens of largest exhibitions and festivals in Europe, North and South Americas, South-East Asia and CIS since 2009.
Ekaterina is known for her loose and transparent floral arrangements and still life paintings which are easily recognizable and have been admired by students and art collectors all over the world.
Originally from Belarus, Ekaterina has been living in Italy with her husband Igor Sava who's an internationally acclaimed watercolor artist himself too.